Budget Cordless Blackout Cellular Shade
30% OFF WITH CODE "PREVIEW" ENDS 11/19.
Blinds.com Budget Cordless Blackout Cellular Shades provide insulation, light control, and child safety all at a budget friendly price! Add light blockers to cover light gaps and ensure total darkness when desired.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Blinds.com Budget Cordless Blackout Cellular Shades provide insulation, light control, and child safety all at a budget friendly price! These shades are made from a 9/16" single cell honeycomb material that will add insulation to your windows and block the majority of light. Perfect for homes with children and pets, these shades come standard with cordless control.
Install Time: 12 – 15 Minutes
- These shades offer a popular color palette of neutrals and greys to match any décor.
- Hold downs are available for shades installed on French doors. This options will allow you to attached the bottom of the shade to the bottom of the door window. (For outside mount only)
- Add light blockers to cover light gaps on the side, ensuring you have total darkness when desired.
- Top Down Bottom Up offers privacy and light control
- Day Night option has color coordinated light filtering fabric on top
- Not recommended for moist areas due to fabric construction.
- Please note: This product provides a beautiful finished custom look at a budget price. It comes in custom widths to fit your window, and standard lengths of 48” or 72”. The cordless functionality will allow it to be lowered to your exact desired height.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 18"
- Maximum Width: 72"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 72"
- Approximate 1/4" vertical light gap on each side.
- 9/16 Single Cell construction
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Comes standard cordless lift
- Top Down Bottom Up
- Day Night option with Light Filtering fabric on top
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials