Save 25% on select products. Use code "LOG-CABIN" at checkout. Sale ends 2/19
Blinds.com Budget Cordless Top-Down / Bottom-Up Blackout Cellular Shades are a budget-friendly way of completely blocking external light and adding insulation to your windows—all the while eliminating the hassle that goes along with cords.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 14 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Blinds.com Budget Cordless Top-Down / Bottom-Up Blackout Cellular Shades are a budget-friendly way of completely blocking external light and adding insulation to your windows—all the while eliminating the hassle and potential hazards that go along with cords. Plus, you get all the benefits of honeycomb construction: sound absorption, year-round insulation, lower electricity bills and updated good looks.
These beautiful shades are available in a rainbow of colors and feature white-to-street backing for a uniform street-side appearance. Because they feature blackout fabric, they are ideal for rooms requiring total or near-total darkness, such as nurseries, bedrooms and media rooms.
Install Time: 12 - 15 Minutes
Top-down/bottom-up offers maximum light control by allowing you the additional option of maintaining privacy below while letting light in from above.
Day/night shades offer light-filtration and total darkness. This option gives you the best of light and dark at all times of the day.
- Not recommended for moist areas due to fabric construction.
Child Safety Information
This product does have accessible cords, and therefore is not safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 19"
- Maximum Width (single shade): 72"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 84"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Color Coordinated Rails Made from PVC
- Connectors Available to Create Sizes Up to 144"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Widths over 72" Can Be Spliced
- Day/Night Shade Colors Limited
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported