40% OFF WITH CODE "KICKOFF" ENDS 10/11
Truly innovative, the Blinds.com Classic Light Filtering Roller Shades are full of subtle, yet advanced components that result in glowing, natural light flowing through your home while preserving a level of privacy, protecting against UV Rays as well as providing easy day-to-day operation.
Adaptable, attractive, and easy to install, these roller shades are available in delicious, designer fabrics and textures suited to stand out for their style and function throughout your home. They offer a wide range of light diffusion choices from sheer and bright to dim to meet your specific wants and are paired with coordinated, neutral hardware.
Choose between several lift options including continuous cord loop, SmartRelease, cordless, and motorized to fit the needs of all of your windows in any space. The Pro-lift motorized lift system can accommodate 15 channels individually or simultaneously and an improved cordless lift system eliminates unnecessary tugging – simply raise or lower your shade to the desired position. For high or hard to reach windows, a fiberglass pole is included to raise and lower your cordless shade.
This shade also introduces a new and adept installation strip called Raceway that comes standard with the SmartRelease lift option and the versatile dual shade. Our dual roller shade offers two separate fabrics that operate independently on one mechanism to alternate between your preferred light, privacy, and style requirements. In addition, you’ll find that the optional Light Blockers guard will cover side light gaps for the best coverage. For side by side windows with small gaps, these roller shades can also be coupled. Coupled shades allow two shades to be operated together by one control. For a complete and finished look, select from 4 available fabric or wood valances to match this shade to your home’s specific style. Magnetic hold-downs are available so that you can also coordinate your glass door needs for cohesive style and ease of use.
Install Time: 10-15 Minutes
If you would like the fabric of your shade to feed over the top rather than the back, choose reverse roll at no extra charge. Also, ideal for shades that need to pass in front of a window or handle.
Add a valance to your shade for a complete look in your window.
For inside mounts, you can avoid light gaps on the side of your shades with light gap blockers, which is a window frame add on with a sticky backing that can be applied to your window easily. Or pair your shades with drapery.
Inside mount shades will have a light gap on each side of the shade which will allow light through the side.
Light filtering shades do reveal silhouettes to the street at night. For enhanced privacy and maximum light control, consider a blackout roller shade.
Child Safety Information:
- This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width: 8 1/8"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Inside Mount Deduction: 1/8" on top
- Fabric measure approximately 1 1/8" narrower than ordered width
- Cordless Lift
- SmartRelease Lift
- Coupled Shades
- Valance options
- Light Guard
Origin of Production