25% OFF WITH CODE "HAPPYFOURTH" ENDS 7/5
Affordability, eco-friendliness, and countless configurations make our Composite Shutters the world’s best-selling shutters. These shutters offer beauty and durability and offer options to meet almost any need.
The Composite Shutters give you countless options, but also reflect the highest standards of manufacturing. Crafted from a wood-composite material derived from well-managed forests, these shutters are wrapped with a hard coating that gives them incredible durability for a much lower cost than natural-wood shutters. They are available in a variety of white-toned neutrals and come with an assortment of hinge finishes to match your style of décor.
Install Time: 35 - 45 minutes
Put these anywhere! They're finished with an advanced UV inhibitor to ensure resistance to fading, warping, yellowing, scratching, denting, moisture damage and staining.
Shutters help better insulate your home. These window treatments will make your windows more energy efficient.
Café shutters are half-height shutters that give you privacy at street level, while still giving you a clear view to the outdoors.
While this shutter can be quickly assembled due to its pre-installed magnets and hinges, pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes, shutters take a bit more time and effort to install than other window treatments.
Installation screws are not included when ordered as Outside Mount.
This shutter is not available for shipment to Hawaii and Alaska.
Pre-Drilled Installation Holes
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
The Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 13"
- Maximum Height: 119"
- Installation Screws not included when Outside Mount
- Inside Mount orders will be made 1/8" smaller than ordered (1/16" off each side)
- Louver clearance depth varies depending upon louver size and shutter frame. For specifications call 800-505-1905
- InvisibleTilt (panels taller than 54 3/4" will have a split hidden tilt)
- Cafe Style Available
- Available Louver Sizes: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", or 4 1/2"
Origin of Production