30% OFF WITH CODE "GETSTARTED" ENDS 9/21
Woven Wood Colors
Blinds.com’s Cordless Woven Wood Shades enhance your windows with the beauty of natural materials at the most economical price possible. Lighter in options than some of our other Woven Wood products, these shades make up for their simplicity with their stunning good looks. For added light control options select colors offer cordless top down bottom up.
This affordable collection of woven wood shades includes some of our favorite high-quality grasses, reeds, and paper/polyester combinations that has been curated to include only those that blend well with a wide variety of décor preferences.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
The natural elasticity of yarns combined with the weight of the natural woven material may cause shades to stretch upwards of 1" to 1 1/2" after installation. This is particularly noticeable on inside-mount shades or shades that extend from ceiling to floor. Ordering the shade shorter than needed will help compensate for stretching over time; however, the shade will be short when installed.
The natural materials used to make Economy Woven Wood Shades have unique variations in color, texture and size. Colors may change over time. This adds to the natural beauty of the material and does not represent a defect.
These shades do not offer the option of a liner. If more privacy is needed, other Woven Wood shades with light-filtering and blackout liners are available.
All colors except for Sanibel will come with a valance.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 21"
- Maximum Width: 72"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 72"
- Minimum Width (Cordless Top Down Bottom Up): 18"
- Minimum Height (Cordless Top Down Bottom Up): 36"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
Cordless Top Down Bottom Up
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth Fully Recessed: 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Cordless Top Down Bottom Up
Origin of Production