Designer Roman Shades
40% OFF WITH CODE "MEMORIALDAY" ENDS 5/31
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 06/09/2023
You can now add at checkout with just one click - it's easy!How it works
Designer Roman Shades provide a classic, elegant look to your decor. Available in various colors and textures, you can achieve that classic, elegant look in a breeze with these Designer Roman Shades. Offering popular upgrades such as a valance and blackout liner allows you to build a shade that is functional and beautiful.
Install Time: 12 - 15 minutes
This shade features a light filtering liner that can be upgraded to a Blackout Liner if more privacy and insulation is desired.
For added functionality and safety, consider the popular Cordless upgrade which eliminates all cords from the shade.
Continuous Cord Loop is a popular lift recommended for larger, heavier shades.
The controls will be positioned in front of the fabric.
Roman Shades are not suited for humid or moist areas.
To see a full list of patterns available for this product, click here.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width - Continuous Cord Loop: 14"
- Minimum Width - Cordless: 20"
- Maximum Width - All Lifts: 96"
- Minimum Height - All Lifts: 24"
- Maximum Height - Continuous Cord Loop: 96"
- Maximum Height - Cordless: 86"
- Maximum Square Footage - Continuous Cord Loop: 60 sq. ft.
- Maximum Square Footage - Cordless: 40 sq. ft.
Mount Tolerance: 1/4”
Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
Minimum Inside Mount depth - Cordless: 1 1/4"; Fully Recessed Depth: 1 3/4"
Minimum Inside Mount depth - Continuous Cord Loop With 1 1/4” Headrail: 1 7/8; Fully Recessed depth: 1 3/4"
Minimum Inside Mount depth - Continuous Cord Loop With 2” Headrail: 1 7/8; Fully Recessed depth: 2 5/8
For Cord Loop with a width less than or equal to 50” a 1.5” headrail will be used and for 50”- 96” widths a 2” headrail will be used
Inside Mount deduction: Width = Order Width Minus 3/8"
- Blackout Liner
- Classic Flat and Hobbled Folds
- Valance Options
Origin of Production