30% OFF WITH CODE “INSPIRE” ENDS 6/2
- Normally made in 25 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Blinds.com’s Easy Classic Pleat Draperies take the soft elegance of fabric, embellish them with a pinch pleat and create a “wow” factor within your room. These drapery panels offer a choice of rich jewel tones, sophisticated brights and soft, soothing neutrals, and are available as refined patterns, bold prints and eye-catching solids.
Easy Classic Pleat Draperies are distinguished by pinch pleats at the top of the panel, which easily attach to either a standard drapery rod with the assistance of hooks or to eyelet rings with the aid of decorative hardware.
Click here for fabric content
Install Time: 30 - 35 Minutes
Light filtering liners allow light to gently filter through the drapery. Room-darkening liners obstruct 95% of outside light, whereas blackout liners obstruct 100%. Note: Light-filtering fabrics will reveal silhouettes to the outdoors at night.
Panel-height dimension reflects the height of the finished product, including the pleat. Finished drapery length is recommended to be 1/2” off the floor.
Consider your view outside when selecting how you’d like your draperies to open. If you want two panels that split in the middle and stack to the sides evenly, choose split panel when customizing your product. Choose single panel if you want one panel that stacks all to one side.
For added variety and dimension, you can match these drapery panels with our Classic Roman Shades or add optional traversing drapery hardware.
Lining is strongly recommended to protect your draperies from sun and heat damage. In the case of silk and linen draperies, it is a must.
These draperies will come with built in pleats that will create gentle folds below when mounted to the rod, so simply order the exact width you want to cover.
When ordering the decorative rod upgrade, a 3 1/8" ball finial will come for each end of the rod. The finial width is not included in the width ordered.
For a full list of patterns and materials available for this product, click here.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Available Panel Widths: from 24" up to 192" (note: this is the coverage width - meaning how much space the panel covers, not the width of your window)
- Available Panel Height: 24" up to 108" (Note: the panel height is from the top of the fabric to the bottom of the fabric - we suggest measuring 1/2" from the floor)
- Decorative Rods are available up to 144" in width.
- Made with 200% Fullness
- Outside Mount Only: panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- Single Panel or Split Panel
- Light Filtering and Blackout Liners
- Traverse Rods Available
Origin of Production