25% OFF WITH CODE “DISCOVERY” ENDS 10/14
Select a color to see the preview
Blinds.com Economy Blackout Vinyl Roller Shades give you dark and restful privacy at a value-driven price. Blackout roller shades block light while providing ease of use and sophisticated good looks. The Reminiscent collection will block all light and is made from vinyl. All colors are white-backed as viewed from the street, which ensures a uniform look and happy homeowners associations.
All Economy Blackout Vinyl Roller Shades come with a continuous loop clutch, which allows you to easily stop the shade in any position. Whether they’re raised or lowered, they serve a purposeful function that keeps style in mind.
Please note, all roller shades come with a "light gap" between the fabric and the window casing of about 1/2 to 1 inch. To avoid this, consider ordering your shade as an outside mount.
Install Time: 12 - 15 minutes
A cassette valance integrates the shade within a decorative cover and adds a finishing touch to windows.
For a streamlined look that hides the roller, specify a reverse roll. A reverse roll allows the shade to roll from the front, which conceals the roller from view.
A spring tension roller (Cordless) is an alternative to the beaded chain lift system and one that eliminates potential chain entanglement.
- Due to the operating mechanism at the top of the shade, inside-mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1” vertical “light gap” between the edge of the fabric and the window casing on cord-loop side, and a 1/2” light gap on the other side. If this is not acceptable, consider specifying an outside mount or ordering Light Blockers here.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the cordless or motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width: 14"
- Maximum Width: 103"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside & Outside Mount Deduction on material: 1 1/2"
- Shades wider than 73" and taller than 60 will have the material turned sideways, and there will be a horizontal seam. The seam will be as near the bottom of the shade as possible to ensure smooth operation.
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette (fully recessed): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface with Cassette: 2 7/8"
- Cordless Spring Tension
- Cassette Valance
- Choice of Chain Color
- Reverse Roll
Origin of Production