30% OFF WITH CODE "FALLRENO" ENDS 9/29
Select a color to see the preview
Bring beauty and durability to every room when you choose the the Blinds.com 2 1/2” Cordless Faux Wood Blinds. The wide 2 ½” slats offer a clear view of the outdoors when open and provide exceptional privacy when closed. Available in modern, popular colors, these cordless blinds are made of an advanced polymer that does not warp or peel and are ideal for any room including kitchens, bathrooms and garages where humidity and moisture may occur. In addition to giving your window treatments the look of real wood and lasting durability, the cordless feature is safer for children and pets making this blind a sure winner for any room and any style of home décor.
Install Time: 10 - 15 minutes
For rooms that require privacy, the trapezoid bottomrail, plus the SmartPrivacy slats mean better closure and more privacy.
Two return sizes are included to accommodate all installation situations. For a flush mount, choose a straight-cut valance.
Side mount brackets are available if mounting to the top of the window is not an option.
These blinds can have a tolerance of 0 - 2 ½” added in length. They will never be shorter than the ordered size.
Heavier than wood blinds, this product is not recommended for large windows if you plan to raise and lower these blinds frequently.
The larger slat size of these blinds means you will not have a flush mount if your window frame is shallow.
Valances will be cut to fit your ordered blind size. Common valances or special sizes are not available.
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
The assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 21"
- Maximum Width: 72"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 72"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Side Mount Brackets available up to 37" in width
- Hold Downs
Origin of Production