Fabric Sliding Panels
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE WITH CODE “FLASHSALE” OR SAVE 20% SITEWIDE WITH CODE “FLASH20” ENDS 4/25
Need to cover a large window or sliding glass door? Blinds.com Fabric Sliding Panels offer a chic alternative to vertical blinds.
Light Filtering colors
Room Darkening Colors
5% Openness Solar Colors
1% Openness Solar Colors
3% Openness Solar Colors
7% Openness Solar Colors
10% Openness Solar Colors
11% Openness Solar Colors
Need to cover a large window or sliding glass door? Blinds.com Fabric Sliding Panels offer a chic alternative to vertical blinds. These stylish fabric panels operate on a track system that makes them easy to install and operate, with roughly 3” overlap between panels to eliminate light gaps. The fabric is available in various opacities so you can choose your level of visibility and light control, while a range of colors and patterns allows you to perfectly match your décor. Available with white cord or clear acrylic wand control, or you can upgrade to motorized control for the utmost convenience. Comes with a standard white headrail.
Install Time: 25 – 35 minutes
- To make your panels safer for children and eliminate the hassle of cords, choose the wand control.
- Upgrade to a motorized control to operate your panels with the touch of a button.
- Light-filtering fabrics will gently diffuse light into the room, creating a soft glow throughout.
- Room-darkening fabrics block most light, resulting in a room that is dim, but not completely dark.
- Solar fabrics range from 1 – 12% openness. Lower percentages block more UV rays but diminish the view out; higher percentages block fewer rays, but give you a better view.
- Solar fabrics offer privacy during the day but are transparent to the outdoors at night. If privacy is a concern, consider adding a treatment that offers more privacy, such as drapes.
Child Safety Information:
This product is considered safer for children only when the wand control option is chosen. Control options with a chain and cord have exposed cords, and therefore are not recommended for homes where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 216"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Minimum Width: 36"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4" (1-way 2 & 3 panels)
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2" (1-way 4 & 5 panels)
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/4" (6 panels)
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4" (2-way 2 & 4 panels)
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2" (2-way 6 & 8 panels)
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/4" (10 panels)
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/2"
- 1-way 2 panels: 1 5/8"
- 1-way 3 panels: 2"
- 1-way 4 panels 2 3/4"
- 1-way 5 panels: 3 3/8"
- 1-way 6 panels: 4"
- Split draw 2 panels: 1 5/8"
- Split draw 4 panels: 2"
- Split draw 6 panels: 2 3/4"
- Split draw 8 panels 3 3/8"
- Split draw 10 panels: 4"
- 5 panels: 4 3/8"
- 6 panels: 5 1/4"
- Motorization adds 1 3/8" to depth
- Chain and Cord or Wand controls
- Motorized operation
- Oneway or Split Stack
- Fabric Inserted Valance
- Fabric Wrapped Cornice
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials