Light Filtering Cellular Shade
Light Filtering Cellular Shade
SALE EXTENDED - Save 20% sitewide! Use "Sitewide-20" at checkout - sale ends 5/2.
One of our most popular shades, the Light Filtering Cellular Shade gives you maximum customization at top value. These shades sport all the benefits of custom honeycomb shades—beautiful fabric choices, great insulation, privacy and light filtration—and their minimal stack preserves your outside view.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 4 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
One of our most popular shades, the Light Filtering Cellular Shade gives you maximum customization at top value. These shades sport all the benefits of custom honeycomb shades—beautiful fabric choices, great insulation, privacy and light filtration—and their minimal stack preserves your outside view.
Light Filtering Cellular Shades come in a variety of cell sizes, including the unique, larger scale XL pleat sizes, and offer a wide array of customization options. They’re available in beautiful array of colors, and offered in a choice of a soft or crisp fabrics All fabrics feature white-to-the-street backing, which gives your home’s exterior a uniform look.
Install Time: 12-15 minutes
For large windows, a continuous cord loop enables larger shades to operate more smoothly and effortlessly.
Top-down/bottom-up lets you choose whether light enters from below or up above.
ClearFit similarly offers a top-down/bottom-up solution, but one that is free of exposed cords (this option comes with white rails only).
Cordless eliminates hassle and possible cord entanglement.
Double cell shades offer better insulation than single cells and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
For custom light control, choose the Day/Night option which adds a full shade made of sheer shade fabric above the light filtering shade fabric you choose.
- 3/4'' double cell fabrics and 11/4'' single cell fabrics are only available with cordless and cordless Top-down/Bottom-up lifts operation.
- For more privacy and maximum light control, consider one of our blackout cellular products.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Headrail Color: Color-Coordinated (not an EXACT match)
- Outside Mount Only: End caps add 1/4" to width
- Approximate Vertical Light Gap (TDBU): 1/4" each side
- Approximate Vertical Light Gap (Corded & CCL): 1/8" each side
- Approximate Vertical Light Gap (ClearFit): 1/8" each side
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (XL and Large fabrics):1 5/16"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed XL and Large fabrics):2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Depth (Cordless & Continuous Cord Loop): 1 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (Cordless & Continuous Cord Loop): 2 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Depth (Cordless TDBU): 1 7/16"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (Cordless TDBU): 2 5/16"
- Minimum Inside Depth (ClearFit): 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (ClearFit):1 3/8"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported