30% OFF WITH CODE "HAPPYFOURTH" ENDS 7/5
2'' Sheer Shade Colors
2 3/4'' Sheer Shade Colors
Manhattan 2 Inch Sheer Shades feature soft fabric louvers suspended between two layers of sheer fabric. These shades preserve your view when opened while also providing UV protection.
The fabric louver vanes can be tilted to provide light control similar to a blind. When closed, Manhattan Sheer Shadings offer complete privacy while gently filtering light into your room. When raised, the shade disappears into a sleek, cassette headrail, providing an unobstructed view. Motorization uses a remote control to lift and tilt the shade while a continuous cord loop allows for smooth operation and controls both lifting and tilting. Motorized shades come with a rechargeable battery. One charger is included with each order. Louver vanes are available in 2” or 2 3/4” in width. Note that louver vanes can only be tilted when the shade is fully lowered.
All rails and components are ivory in color.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Choose the cordless lift option to make this shade completely cord free.
Headrails are color coordinated for Corded product and are white for Cordless product.
For ultimate blackout light control consider our blackout honeycomb or roman shade options.
Upgrade with the Rechargeable Motorized operation for hard-to-reach windows or in homes with children or pets.
The Smart Home Hub makes it easy to control your motorized shades using your smartphone or tablet. It is fully compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home and comes with a micro USB power cable and power plug.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized option. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 18"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Minimum Height (Motorized): 18"
- Minimum Width (Motorized): 20"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
Smart Hub Kit includes Micro USB Power Cable & Power Plug
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
Standard Options & Upgrades:
- Inside, Outside Mount Available
- Left or Right Cord Loop
- 2 or 2 3/4" Vanes
- Motorized Lift
- Smart Home Hub
Origin of Production