40% OFF WITH CODE "NOWANDWOW" ENDS 12/6
Melrose Light Filtering Colors - Soft woven texture in a collection of fashionable colors
Tropic Light Filtering Colors - Variegated horizontal texture in natural shades
Silverline Light Filtering Colors - Woven-in silver metallic yarns add sparkle
Skyline Light Filtering Colors - Natural texture with variegated yarns, inspired by raw silk
Vista Light Filtering Colors - Woven-in dimensional horizontal stripes add texture
Curio Light Filtering Colors - Finely woven fabric with a satin finish
Dazzle Light Filtering Colors - Lurex yarns add a finish that glimmers
Twill Light Filtering Colors - Classic diagonal twill weave creates a subtle texture
Facets Light Filtering Colors - Woven-in pattern of diamonds and hexagons
Merino Light Filtering Colors - Sophisticated texture created with heathered yarns
Honeycomb Light Filtering Colors - Mini hexagons woven into a satin fabric
Moxy Light Filtering Colors - Oxford-inspired woven in an assortment of popular colors
Anza Room Darkening Colors - Solid opaque fabrics offer a room darkening effect
Unbeatable style and light control have never been so elegant, modern, or easy to use. The Blinds.com Premium Zebra shades use double-layered, striped fabrics and smart design to provide a sleek, contemporary window covering with the function and durability of horizontal blinds and the gentle softness and comfortable use of a shade.
Two layers of both transparent and non-transparent fabrics simultaneously alternate on a roller to provide the perfect amount of light any time of day. Available in an extensive selection of refined natural weaves and more light filtering solid choices, it is easy to complement any décor for both homes and offices, no matter the style.
Your Zebra shade can be operated by a metal or plastic chain loop, or we invite you to explore our motorized options for contemporary and hands-free operation. The color-coordinated, semi-open cassette housing for the rolling mechanisms comes with a fabric insert for seamless design and is specially constructed to minimize light gaps at the top. The bottom rail will match the cassette. From basic to luxurious, manual or motorized, residential to commercial – this shade can do it all. Motorized options include single-channel, 5-channel, and 15-channel portable remotes and single-channel or 4-channel wall remotes; this shade can also easily be managed via an APP.
This shade will have slight light gaps between the window and the fabric to allow for the lift mechanism to operate. To eliminate light gaps, consider adding Light Blockers in your choice of neutral color.
Install Time: 15 Minutes
For inside mounts, you can avoid light gaps on the sides of the shades by adding Light Blockers. Light Gap Blockers are window-frame-mounted add-on, which eliminate the light gaps on the sides of the shade. These Light Gap Blockers have a sticky backing which allows you to apply them to your window easily. Your shade must be installed fully recessed for these to fit inside your window.
Add Side Light Blockers for maximum light blockage
Solid and Sheer band sizes
- Anza 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Curio 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Dazzle 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Facets 2.8" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Honeycomb 2.2" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Melrose 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Merino 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Moxy 3.7" Solid / 2.8" Sheer
- Silverline 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Skyline 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Tropic 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Twill 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
- Vista 3" Solid / 2" Sheer
Child Safety Information
This shade can be made safer for children and pets by upgrading to the motorized lift system. The standard continuous cord lift is not recommended for homes with children or pets.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width Corded: 20"
- Minimum Width Pull Motor: 20"
- Minimum Width Remote Motor: 24"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Maximum Height: 108"
- Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Fabric measures 1 1/2" less than ordered width
- 1" on control side, 1/2" on opposite side
- Minimum Inside Mount: 2"
- Minimum Fully Recessed: 4 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Wall Space: 2 3/4"
- Pull Chain Motor
- Remote Motor
- Wifi Hub available
- Fabric Inserted Cassette
- 1 1/2" x 3/4" Light Blocker
Origin of Production