Signature Blackout Roller Shade
FLASH SALE! 30% OFF WITH CODE "FAVESFLASH" ENDS 10/16.
Our Signature Blackout Roller Shades put a fashion-forward face on privacy and total light blockage (when light blockers are added). This collection consists of a wide assortment of chic solids, trendy tweeds, bold stripes and fresh patterns.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Solid Color Collections
Stay by Stacy Garcia Collection (adds 3 production days)
- No Sample
Carousel Solid Color Collection (adds 3 production days)
Print Collections (adds 3 production days)
Our Signature Blackout Roller Shades put a fashion-forward face on privacy and total light blockage. This collection consists of a wide assortment of on-trend solids, trendy tweeds, bold stripes, and fresh patterns.
Signature Roller Blackout Shades are great for media rooms and bedrooms, eliminating nearly all sunlight from entering your room, while lending the look of sleek custom shades. They are available with an assortment of lifts and can be customized with an optional decorative valance.
Included in our Signature Solar Roller Shade assortment are exclusive patterns from the Stay by Stacy Garcia Collection. Stacy Garcia has partnered with some of the world’s leading manufacturers to create products for resorts and homes all over the world. Garcia has been featured in Traditional Home, Interior Design, Architectural Digest and New York Spaces. This award-winning designer has joined together with Blinds.com to create her premiere collection of patterned shades. To see more products that feature the Stay by Stacy Garcia collection, click here!
Click here for fabric content.
Install Time: 12 - 15 minutes
Add a beaded chain to lift heavier or larger-scale shades.
The hassle-free, cordless spring tension roller option eliminates the possibility of cord entanglement
If you would like the fabric of your shade to feed over the top rather than from the back, specify a reverse roll at no extra charge. Ideal if your shade needs to pass in front of a window or handle.
Consider ordering a valance for the top of your shade. Valances add a finishing touch to your window treatment and elevate the look of your room.
For inside mounts, you can avoid light gaps on the sides of the shades by ordering Light Gap Blockers. Light Gap Blockers are window-frame-mounted add-on, which eliminate the light gaps on the sides of the shade. These Light Gap Blockers have a sticky backing which allows you to apply them to your window easily. Your shade must be installed fully recessed for these to fit inside your window. You can locate them here.
A reverse roll cannot be used in conjunction with a valance.
Inside-mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the edge of the fabric and the window casing the cord-loop side and up to a 5/8" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top.
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 14"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximately 3/4" Light Gap on each side
- Outside Mount will have the fabric approximately 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" narrower than the ordered size
- Cassette Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Cassette): 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed Cassette): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface (Cassette): 2 7/8"
- Side and Sill Channels
- Reverse Roll
- Fascia and Cassette Options
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials