Track Faux Wood Shutter
ANNIVERSARY SALE! 15% OFF WITH CODE "HOORAY" ENDS 3/18
Achieve that classic shutter look and convenient side-to-side movement with our Blinds.com Track Faux Wood Shutters. These by-pass shutters hang from an easy-to-install vertical track, which allows them to slide past one another as they cover your windows.
Your price and/or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Achieve that classic shutter look in sliding glass doors thanks to Blinds.com Track Faux Wood Shutters. These by-pass shutters hang from an easy-to-install vertical track, which allows them to slide past one another as they cover your windows. This gives you the option of having a shuttered view on one half of your window with a clear view on the other..
Thanks to their faux wood construction, these shutters are an excellent solution for damp or humid climates—which means they’re also an excellent choice for sliding glass doors. They’re also more energy efficient than standard vertical faux wood shutters, making them perfect for climates with extreme heat and cold.
Install Time: 30 - 45 minutes
The deep louvers offer a wide view to the outdoors and are a great choice for windows that hold a beautiful view.
A split tilt rod allows you to open either the top or bottom half of your shutters independently of the other.
In choosing between 3” and 4” louvers, consider your window’s sill depth to make sure there is ample clearance.
The louvers on this product must remain closed when the product is stacked to one side of the window or door.
- This shutter is not available for shipment to Hawaii and Alaska.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width - Track System: 28"
- Maximum Width - Track System: 112"
- Minimum Height: 16"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Max Width for a 2 Panels System: 56"
- Min Width for 4 Panel System: 32"
- Outside Mount Recommended: 2" Flat Surface above opening
- Inside Mount Fully Recessed: 4"
- Front Tilt
- Split Tilt
- Bi-Pass or Bi-Fold
Origin of Production
- Made in the USA