SAVE UP TO 30% WITH CODE "SAVEMORE" ENDS 7/13
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Blinds.com Wood Shutters are the industry’s gold-standard plantation shutters. These shutters, manufactured from the highest-quality Phoenix wood and other hardwoods, are one of the most beautiful and durable products money can buy. The lightweight of the wood is what enables the wide range of shutter sizes, while the compact grain adds to their durability. Mortise-and-tenon joinery allows these shutters to resist the shear and racking forces that often damage shutters over time, while a prescription wood conditioning helps reduce post-installation swelling and shrinking.
Blinds.com Wood Shutters are hand-crafted and expertly finished. A labor-intensive, hand-finishing process involving multiple sandings adds to their beauty and enhances their stain or paint color chosen. Choose from beautiful, tinted whites or opt to match your floors and trim with one of many natural stains.
Install Time: 30 - 45 minutes
Configure these shutters however you like. They are available with both inside mounts and outside mounts at a variety of louver depths. Choose larger louvers for large picture windows, as smaller louvers can look too busy.
Shutters help better insulate your home. These window treatments will make your windows more energy efficient.
Easy installation is assured thanks to pre-installed magnets and hinges, as well as pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes.
- This shutter is not available for shipment to Hawaii and Alaska.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
The Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 133"
- 2 1/2" louver rotation requires: 11/16" depth or more
- 3 1/2" louver rotation requires: 1-3/16" depth or more
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/16" each side
- Not available to ship to AK or HI
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 1 7/8" Louver: 1 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 1 3/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 2 1/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 4 1/2" Louver: 2 3/4"
- Min Outside Wall Space L-Frame: 1 1/2" each side
- Min Outside Wall Space Camber Frame: 2 5/8" each side
- 2 1/2", 3 1/2" & 4 1/2" Louvers
- Cafe Style
- Divider Rail
- Front or Rear Tilt
Origin of Production