30% OFF WITH CODE "YOUCANDOIT" ENDS 3/1
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 03/05/2021
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Enhance the well-tailored beauty of drapes with our finely crafted Wrought Iron Rod Eyelet Rings. These beautiful rings feature a hand-applied finish and come in four colors with broad application and appeal: Black, Rustica, Bronze and Pewter. These rings can be sewn onto your drapery directly or attached to drapery hooks and come with 10 rings per pack. They’re the finishing touch needed to give your window treatment well-rounded good looks.
Install Time: 15 - 18 minutes
- Choose your finish to coordinate with other metal finishes in your home, so as to give a well-planned, well-designed look.
- Our Wrought Iron Rod Eyelet Rings work on drapery rods of up to 1” in diameter. However, should your draperies traverse a rod width greater than 72”, C-Rings are a better choice, for their ability to slide over center-support brackets.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Use with 1" Drapery Rod: 72" or Narrower - No Center Support
- Packs of 10 Per Bag
Origin of Production