45% OFF WITH CODE "YOUCANDOIT" ENDS 2/7
Melrose Light Filtering Colors - Soft woven texture in a collection of fashionable colors
Tropic Light Filtering Colors - Variegated horizontal texture in natural shades
Silverline Light Filtering Colors - Woven-in silver metallic yarns add sparkle
Skyline Light Filtering Colors - Natural texture with variegated yarns, inspired by raw silk
Vista Light Filtering Colors - Woven-in dimensional horizontal stripes add texture
Curio Light Filtering Colors - Finely woven fabric with a satin finish
Dazzle Light Filtering Colors - Lurex yarns add a finish that glimmers
Twill Light Filtering Colors - Classic diagonal twill weave creates a subtle texture
Facets Light Filtering Colors - Woven-in pattern of diamonds and hexagons
Merino Light Filtering Colors - Sophisticated texture created with heathered yarns
Honeycomb Light Filtering Colors - Mini hexagons woven into a satin fabric
Moxy Light Filtering Colors - Oxford-inspired woven in an assortment of popular colors
Anza Room Darkening Colors - Solid opaque fabrics offer a room darkening effect
The Eve MotionBlinds Motorized Zebra Shades, or known as a double or dual sheer shade, is a go-to solution for convenience and modern style, by combining the intelligent design and light control of horizontal blinds and the stunning softness and look of shades. These smart shades contribute to safety, energy savings and convenience, making them an essential part of any smart home.
Eve MotionBlinds are the first motors on the market to support Bluetooth and Thread, drastically simplifying installation, automation, and control of motorized shades. The Eve MotionBlinds motor is seamlessly integrated into the shade, which can be installed cable-free and is USB-C rechargeable.
Setup is completely intuitive: Just scan the HomeKit setup code with the iPhone. When HomePod mini or the latest Apple TV 4K are present as Thread border routers, the shades automatically join their network. Eve MotionBlinds motors are designed to safeguard user privacy. Instead of relying on a cloud, like most applications, all data and intelligence are stored locally on the motor. So data exchanged in the home stays in the home.
Putting the shades on autopilot is effortless, thanks to on-device schedules that can be created in the Eve app. And through HomeKit Scenes and Rules in the Home app, the shades seamlessly and securely interact with other HomeKit accessories, like light bulbs, thermostats, motion detectors and other sensor-based accessories. Remote control and manual pull operation, a valuable add-on to smart automation, are also available.
And thanks to Thread, Eve MotionBlinds can support the new Matter smart home standard, which makes these shades ready to expand beyond HomeKit.
Select from a variety of neutral tones and subtle patterns or pick a pop of vibrant color or bold print to match your décor style. Complete the look of your shade with a cassette. The semi-open cassette comes wrapped in the fabric you choose for your shade and includes coordinated hardware. This cassette won’t completely cover the roller, but it hides the installation hardware to provide a clean finish.
Install Time: 12 – 15 minutes
- Inside mount shades will have a light gap on each side of the shade which will allow light through the side. You can add Light blockers to eliminate these light gaps.
- Ordering charging cable does not include a power adapter.
- Eve MotionBlinds require an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS/iPadOS. Controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories automatically and away from home requires a HomePod or an Apple TV (4th generation or later) as a home hub.
- Inside-mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the edge of the fabric and the window casing to the pull chain side and up to a 5/8" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top.
Child Safety Information: This product contains no cords with loops and is therefore suitable for rooms with windows where children and/or pets are present.
Warranty: With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Motor Specifications
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width" 96"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 108"
Inside Mount Deductions
- Headrail: 1/4"
- Fabric: 1 5/8"
Outside Mount Deductions
- Headrail: Ordered size
- Fabric: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount: 2"
- Minimum Flush Mount: 4 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Wall Space: 2 3/4"
- 1 Channel
- 5 Channel
- 15 Channel
- 1 Channel Wall
- 4 Channel Wall
- 4 Channel Table
WiFi Hub: For Google and Alexa compatibility
- Charging Cable: 1 required per order
- Light Blockers: Inside Mount only
- Fabric Inserted Cassette
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials