Fabric Sliding Panel
Fabric Sliding Panel
Save 40% on all Levolor branded products! Use code "FLASH-SALE" at checkout. Sale ends 12/14.
Get the ultimate light control with Fabric Sliding Panels by Levolor, featuring a flexible range of light capabilities from solar screens to light filtering, room darkening and blackout fabrics.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 7 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Get the ultimate light control with Fabric Sliding Panels by Levolor, featuring a flexible range of light capabilities from solar screens to light filtering, room darkening and blackout fabrics. Available in a beautiful variety of color options for the perfect complement to your existing décor. Fabric panels use a sliding track system to maneuver across the window space. This design also makes them a great choice to use as a room divider or interior sliding door.
Install Time: 25 - 35 minutes
Upgrade to cordless wand controls for a clean profile.
Your choice of stack style: one-way left, one-way right, reverse or split draw.
- Solar material offers privacy during the day but is transparent to the outdoors at night. If more privacy is needed, consider choosing a light filtering, room darkening or blackout fabric.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand option. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 48"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
Minimum Inside Mount Depth:
- 2 Panels - 1 1/2"
- 3 Panels - 2 1/4"
- 4 Panels - 3"
- 5 Panels - 3 3/4"
Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Cornice Upgrade
- Cord or Wand control
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported