35% OFF WITH CODE "HOORAY" ENDS 8/11
Levolor Natural Woven Shades turn reeds, bamboo and sisal into dramatic window accents. They blend natural materials and textures with varied options for light control to create the equivalent of a window fashion statement. Levolor Natural Woven Shades feature a broad-spectrum palette that includes not only subdued and earthy tones, but also unexpected pops of color. The shades also offer a wide range of customization options, including edge banding, valances and privacy liners.
Whether your home is traditional, contemporary or somewhere in between, Natural Woven Shades will give your home fashion-forward style with long-lasting appeal.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Light-filtering liners cover the small gaps between the natural fibers but still allow for light transmission. Room-darkening liners offer total light obstruction and are ideal for bedrooms and bathrooms.
In addition to adding a decorative touch, edge banding helps prevent the fraying of edges.
Top-down/bottom-up lift offers maximum control over light passage and privacy.
Continuous cord loops are helpful in lifting the weight of the shades on large windows.
Cordless lifts help eliminate tangled cords and provide a clean look.
Classic valances give prominence to your windows and carry the natural material to the top of the head rail.
Stretching: The natural elasticity of yarns combined with the weight of the natural woven material may cause shades to stretch upwards to 1" to 1 1/2" after installation. This is particularly noticeable on inside mount shades or shades that extend from ceiling to floor. Ordering the shade shorter than needed will help compensate for stretching over time; however, the shade will be short when installed.
The natural materials used to make Natural Woven Wood Shades have unique variations in color, texture and size. Colors may change over time. This adds to the natural beauty of the material and does not represent a defect.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 11"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (as 2-on-1 headrail): 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Minimum width Top Down/Bottom Up: 16"
- Minimum width Continuous Cord Loop: 18"
- Maximum width Continuous Cord Loop: 108"
- Valance Height: 6"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Inside mount will will have a deduction of 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
Origin of Production