Buy 1 get the 2nd 50% off! Use code "BOGOFIFTY" at checkout. Sale ends 2/22.
Perfect for large picture windows and patio doors, Levolor Perceptions Sheer Vertical Shades offer the soft look of sheer draperies with the added light control of blinds.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 7 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Perfect for large picture windows and patio doors, Levolor Perceptions Sheer Vertical Shades offer the soft look of sheer draperies with the added light control of blinds. These shades are comprised of rigid, fabric-covered vanes that are seamlessly integrated into the surrounding sheer fabric. When the vanes are opened, the transparent sheer fabric softly filters the light and preserves your view, while protecting your furnishings from UV rays. When the vanes are closed, they block light to darken the room and enhance privacy.
Perceptions Sheer Vertical Shades stack compactly to the side of your window when drawn open and are available in a wide variety of colors and textures.
Install Time: 45 - 60 minutes
A fabric insert valance is an upgraded option and a more contemporary option, which coordinates with sheer fabric for a seamless appearance and a softer finishing touch with clean lines.
Perceptions Sheer Vertical Shades can be specified with a one-way stack (shades and controls stack at the same end), an opposite stack (shades and controls stack at opposite ends) or a split stack (whereby shades part in the middle and move to opposite ends of the window).
The wand control gives you hassle-free convenience for the opening and closing of vanes.
- All Sheer Verticals are controlled using a chain and cord system.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand control upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 26"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 14"
- Maxiumum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4" Width and Height
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount Vanes and Fabric Folds (Pleats): 6 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount with Channel Valance: 4 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount with Fabric Wrapped Valance: 5 1/2"
- Valance Options
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported