Vertical Fabric Blind
Levolor's Vertical Fabric Blind puts the beauty of fabric on sophisticated vertical blinds, creating a striking window treatment that works well with large windows and sliding patio doors.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Levolor's Vertical Fabric Blind puts the beauty of fabric on sophisticated vertical blinds, creating a striking window treatment that works well with large windows and sliding patio doors. Fabric verticals add warmth to large open spaces.
An anodized aluminum LXT2000 headrail with self-lubricating trucks and Delrin slat stems make these verticals long-lasting. Weights sewn into the fabric slats give added stability that, along with optional bottom chains, reduce slat sway.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Select the wand control for one-control convenience. It eliminates dangling cords and chains, providing smooth operation.
For a more embellished look, choose our traditional, transitional and visions valances, which provide a more sculpted, millwork-inspired look.
The BackStacker feature allows slats to stack at the edge of the window, giving you full access to your view.
Vinyl verticals may be specified to stack on either side of the window or split from the middle when opening. Please consider your view before specifying.
Vertical blinds have a deeper mounting depth than most other products.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand option. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 188"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maxiumum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- MInimum Outside flat surface: 1 3/4"
- Valance Options
- Bottom Chain
Origin of Production