HURRY! 40% OFF WITH CODE "HAPPYFOURTH" ENDS 7/6
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Levolor Vinyl Vertical Blinds give you a durable alternative to drapes for covering sliding patio doors and large picture windows. Their PVC construction means they’ll hold up to the elements, even with the constant opening of windows and doors.
These blinds feature a unique curved appearance that creates a tighter closure and provides greater privacy than the standard flat slat. They are available in a rainbow of colors, spanning pastels and jewel tones, and feature jacquard fabrics and embossed prints for high-design style.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
S-shaped slats offer a more drapery-like, flowing appearance and work well in bedrooms and living rooms.
Select the wand control for one-control convenience. It eliminates dangling cords and chains, providing smooth operation.
The simply designed Design Line valance comes standard with Levolor Vinyl Verticals. Our traditional, transitional and visions valances provide a more sculpted, millwork-inspired look
The BackStacker feature allows slats to stack at the edge of the window, giving you full access to your view.
Vinyl verticals may be specified to stack in the center of your window, on either side of your window or split from the middle when the blinds are open. Please consider your view before specifying.
Vertical blinds have a deeper mounting depth than most other products.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand option. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 26"
- Maximum Width: 188"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Bottom Chain
Origin of Production