Save 50% on select products! Use code "SUPERSALE" at checkout. Sale ends 4/23.
The Premium Faux Wood Blinds - 2" come closer to simulating the look of real wood than any of Levolor's other faux wood blinds. Available in a variety of on-trend finishes that include sandblasted and stained colors with faux wood-grain textures, these blinds give you the look of real wood at a fraction of the cost.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
The Premium Faux Wood Blinds - 2" come closer to simulating the look of real wood than any of Levolor's other faux wood blinds. Available in a variety of on-trend finishes that include sandblasted and stained colors with faux wood-grain textures, these blinds give you the look of real wood at a fraction of the cost.
Premium Faux Wood Blinds - 2" are also extremely durable. Their composition includes a polymer that will never chip, crack or peel; it also makes the product warp- and fade-resistant. The 2” slats provide a clearer view to the outdoors than blinds with smaller slats, making this an ideal product for windows and doors that hold a spectacular view.
Install Time: 12 - 15 Minutes
Cloth tapes add a stylish flare to faux wood blinds and are available in solids and patterns.
Privacy slats are a good option for preventing light from peeking through the blinds’ holes and for providing better privacy.
Cordless lift is a hassle-free option that eliminates the possibility of tangled cords.
Colors on this product coordinate perfectly with the 2 1/2" Visions Faux Wood Blind.
More realistic wood textures/stains means these are a great fit for homes with wooden furniture or floors.
- Heavier than wood blinds, this product is not recommended for large windows if you plan to raise and lower these blinds frequently.
- Material may warp when exposed to extreme temperatures for long periods of time
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 11"
- Maximum Width (As a Single Headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (As a 2 or 3 on 1 Headrail): 132"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed ): 3"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/4"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported