Motorized Light Filtering Roller Shade
Palette Colors 1%
Motorized Light-Filtering Shades from Blinds.com blend the beauty of light filtration with luxurious ease of use. These shades transform harsh sun into a soft, filtered glow that allows you to alternate between a clear view and total privacy during the day. Operable by remote or a through your mobile device, Motorized Light-Filtering Roller Shades can be programmed to change positions throughout the day.
Motorized Light-Filtering Roller Shades offer beautiful good looks and superb reliability. They are available in a wide array of beautiful colors and prints, and are ideal for living rooms, family rooms or breakfast rooms—any room where sunlight is a welcomed daytime addition.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
- A variety of light-filtering opacities is available to help you get the perfect amount of sunlight for your needs.
- Tie your aesthetics together with a fabric-wrapped fascia. The cohesive look between shade and fascia creates a well-designed appearance.
- A selection of remote pedestal colors can tie the color scheme together.
- One remote can control multiple shades. Choose from a 1- or 4-channeled remote and an assortment of remote colors. Wall-plate and wall-mounted controls also available.
- A cordless lift is also available should you wish to have a manual option. Cordless offers less hassle and less potential for problems associated with cord entanglement.
- Light-filtering fabrics do not offer nighttime privacy, as they do reveal silhouettes to the street at night. If total privacy is needed, consider adding a drapery or switching to our Motorized Room Darkening Roller Shades.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 21"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction (No Fascia): 1/8"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction (With Fascia): 1/4"
- Headrail Color: Coordinated to fabric
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (No Fascia): 3"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Fascia): 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3 3/4"
- Cordless or Motor operation
- Standard or Reverse Roll
- Fascia Valance
Origin of Production