40% OFF WITH CODE "NOWANDWOW" ENDS 12/6
Natural Blackout Colors with White Backing
Natural Blackout Colors with Color Coordinated Backing
Light Filtering Dual Colors
Solar Dual Colors
Our SouthSeas Blackout Roller Shades visually enhance complete privacy, by blocking the most amount of light. This fabric blackout collection consists of a wide assortment of designer solids, textures, linen effects, stripes, and jacquard-woven fabrics, complimenting any room décor. These roller shades make any window, an integral feature of your room, with a variety of control lifts and unique valances. The fabric and style you choose will provide practicality and style. Each roller fabric pattern is selected from worldwide designer fabric manufacturers, which empower you to create your own unique environment.
Install Time: 10 to 25 minutes
- Lift options to fit your lifestyle, include a beaded chain, which is great for lifting heavier or larger-scale shades; a spring tension roller ( cordless), is a hassle-free option that eliminates the possibility of cord entanglement and Motorization for easy remote control operation. Motorized shades are powered by AA batteries or a plug-in power cord.
- Decorative Valances add the final touch to your window treatment by enhancing the look of your room.
- Go cordless to make this shade completely cord free, or select motorization, which makes lifting your shades as easy as using a smart phone or remote control.
- Choose from bottom bars in sealed, external hembar or fabric-wrapped options.
- Consider ordering one of the multiple valances for the top of your shade. Valances add a finishing touch to your window treatment and elevate the look of your room. Select a fabric-insert cassette or aluminum fascia valance in 3'' or 4''.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be fabricated safer, when children and pets may be present, by ordering a Cordless or Motorized upgrade operation. All other roller product versions have cords, that may be accessible, therefore, are not recommended for windows when children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 11"
- Maximum Width: 105"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate vertical light gap: 5/8" to 3/4" each side
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Min Inside Mount Depth (Cassette): 1 3/4"
- Min Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed Cassette): 4"
- Min Outside Mounting Surface (Cassette): 2 7/8"
- Min Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Square Fascia): 4 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Dual Shade): 3"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Dual Shade - fully recessed): 4 7/8"
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials