Plantation shutters are a favorite among homeowners for their classic elegance and insulating properties. Choose from a variety of finishes to match your décor - and make a great investment in your home!
- ac_unit Insulating
- show_chart Increases Home Value
- volume_off Noise Reduction
Why choose shutters for your home?
- With their refined style and top-of-the-line construction, shutters have a timeless appeal and add significant value to your home. Interior shutters are installed as a long-lasting fixture in the home, with a lifespan of up to 20 years.
- Custom interior shutters can complement nearly any décor or style – choose from a wide variety of colors and styles including whites, neutrals, and natural wood tones. You can even match the exact colors in your home through our In-Home Shutters Consultation Color-Match program.
- Faux wood shutters are a more affordable and durable alternative to natural wood shutters. They’re resistant to moisture, making faux wood shutters ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
- In addition to making your home more valuable, wood and faux wood shutters offer excellent insulation and light-control capabilities, which can save money on energy costs.