40% OFF WITH CODE "MEMORIALDAY" ENDS 5/31
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 07/19/2023
Acadia Living™ Wood Shutters are the industry’s gold-standard plantation shutters. These shutters, manufactured from the highest-quality wood, are one of the most beautiful and durable investments to add value to your home. The quarter-sawn wood adds more durability and wood grain to the shutters. Traditionally used in heirloom furniture, the featured mortise-and-tenon joinery allows these shutters to effectively resist forces that wear down and damage shutters over time. They are carefully dried according to the proper environmental conditions with Prescription Wood Conditioning to reduce shrinking and swelling. Acadia Living™ Wood Shutters are hand-crafted and expertly finished. A labor-intensive, hand-finishing process involves multiple levels of sanding – adding a beautifully crafted finish and enhancing the stain or paint color chosen. Choose from beautiful, tinted whites, or opt to match your floors and trim with one of many natural stains.
Install Time: 30 - 45 minutes
- Get more from your view with InvisibleTilt™ - eliminating the tilt rod for unobstructed views and adding a cleaner, streamlined style to your window shutters. Open and close the louvers directly with the flick of a wrist instead of maneuvering a tilt rod.
- Configure these shutters however you like. They are available with both inside mounts and outside mounts in a variety of louver sizes. Choose larger louvers for large picture windows, as smaller louvers can look too busy.
- Shutters help better insulate your home. These window treatments will make your windows more energy efficient.
- Café shutters are half-height shutters that give you privacy at street level, while still giving you a clear view of the outdoors.
- Easy installation is assured thanks to pre-installed magnets and hinges, as well as pre-mitered frames and pre-drilled holes.
- When ordering, ensure you provide the exact window opening size. Refer to the measuring guide.
- This shutter is not available for shipment to Hawaii and Alaska.
Child Safety Information: This product does not have accessible cords and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
Warranty: Acadia Living™ shutters are backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and/or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the shutter.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 13"
- Maximum Height: 131"
- Not available to ship to AK or HI
Inside Mount Frames:
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/16" each side
-Bullnose Z-Frame, and Bel Air Z-Frame
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 1 3/8"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 1 7/8"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 4 1/2" Louver: 2 3/8"
-Vintage Hang Strip
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 1 15/16"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 2 1/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 4 1/2" Louver: 2 3/4"
Outside Mount Frames (Wall or Trim Space):
- Min. Outside Wall Space Vintage L Frame: 1 1/2" each side
- Min. Outside Wall Space Camber Frame: 2 5/8" each side
- Cafe Style
- Stainless Steel Hinges
Origin of Production