Angle Top Vertical Blind
BLOWOUT! 25% OFF WITH CODE “YAYSPRING” ENDS 3/26
Perfect for top-angled or sloping, cathedral-like windows and sliding glass doors, Angle Top Vertical Blinds by Bali present a clean visual line through a combination of a contemporary square-corner valance and dust cover.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Curved PVC Colors
- No Sample
S-Shaped PVC Colors
Perfect for top-angled or sloping, cathedral-like windows and sliding glass doors, Angle Top Vertical Blinds by Bali present a clean visual line through a combination of a contemporary square-corner valance and dust cover. Featuring strong and durable vertical slats designed to stand the test of time, these blinds are an ideal choice for cabins or cottages. Includes a cord control and a continuous loop chain for tilt. Available in a wide range of colors, including neutral accent colors and textures.
Install Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Includes standard curved slats or your choice of either S-shaped slats for better light control or fabric slats for a softer look.
Choose the optional valance to give a well-finished look—and to help control dust!
Slat stack and cord control are located at the highest point of the window. Cord controls will be 5" - 7" shorter than the finished height of the high side.
Vertical blinds have a deeper mounting depth than most other products.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 7"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 6"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 3/4" without valance
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 4 5/8" with valance
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Left and Right Angle
- Stack is always on tallest side
- Square Corner Valance option
Origin of Production