Blackout Roller Shade
Blackout Roller Shade
Buy $199 Save 15%, Buy $699 Save 20%, or buy $999 Save 25% - use code BUY-MORE at checkout. Sale ends 2/28.
Known for their simplicity and functionality, Bali Blackout Roller Shades are perfect for those who need light blockage but also want style.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 9 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Known for their simplicity and functionality, Bali Blackout Roller Shades are perfect for those who need light blockage but also want style. The blackout fabrics make them an excellent choice for media rooms and bedrooms—or any place that invites the occasional nap.
These shades are available in soothing neutral tones with white-to-street-side backing and offer several options for customization. They can be embellished with a scalloped hem and matching trim, and give you the freedom to choose the perfect lift that will meet your specific needs. Made from a combination of PVC and fiberglass, these shades are well suited for any room.
Install Time: 20 minutes
A continuous chain loop is helpful in raising and lowering wider, heavier shades.
Cordless lift eliminates the hassle of cords and the possibility of cord entanglement, and features a unique dual-speed breaking system and tension control.
The smart pull system, perfect for hard-to-reach shades, lets you raise or lower your shade with a few simple tugs of a pull cord, which never changes in length.
Autoview™ Motor Control™ allows you to control the shades from anywhere in your home. Adding an optional single channel remote is also available to control shades individually or in a group.
To avoid having seam lines on large windows that exceed the width of the fabric roll, specify that your fabric be “railroaded.” Railroading involves turning the fabric 90 degrees clockwise so that the fabric can unroll horizontally to cover the width of the window. Remember – if one patterned shade is railroaded, any other shades in that room should be railroaded as well.
If you would like your shade to unroll from the front of the roll, rather than from the back, specify a reverse roll.
- Inside mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the fabric edge and the window casing on the cord-loop side, and a ½" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Autoview™ Motor Control. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 128"
- Minimum Height: 13"
- Maxiumum Height: 144"
- Inside Mount Light Gap, Control Side: 3/4'' - 1''
- Inside Mount Light Gap, Cordless/ Motorized/ Non - Control Side: 3/8'' - 3/4''
- Inside Mount Light Gap, All Shades with Cassette: 1/2'' - 1''
- Outside Mount - Fabric Deduction: 1 7/8"
- Clutch Min. Inside Mount Depth (shade will protrude): 3/4"
- Clutch Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/2"
- Clutch Min Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/2"
- Cordless Min. Inside Mount Depth Up to 45" in height (fully recessed): 3 3/8"
- Cordless Min. Inside Mount Depth Over 45" in height (fully recessed): 4 1/8"
- Cordless Min Inside Mount Depth (shade will protrude): 3/4"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported