Save 15% on select products! Use code "SUPERSALE" at checkout. Sale ends 4/23.
Put the beauty and warmth of wood in your windows without breaking the bank. The Northern Heights 1" Wood Blinds, made from North American hardwood, feature a strength and lightness that makes them both long-lasting and easy to operate.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 7 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Put the beauty and warmth of wood in your windows without breaking the bank. The Northern Heights 1" Wood Blinds, made from North American hardwood, feature a strength and lightness that makes them both long-lasting and easy to operate. Their ability to coordinate with Northern Heights 2” blinds makes it possible to get a designer-specified look throughout your entire home, while the 1” depth makes them perfect for the shallow window depths of older homes, as well French Doors.
Choose from a number of popular wood stains and painted finishes that will allow you to match your furniture, floors and wood trim. The details of color-coordinated hardware, ladders, cords and tassels give an added dimension of designer appeal that will ensure a well-designed look from top to bottom.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
A free valance comes standard with this product! Valances upgrade the look of your blinds and gives a finished look. Alternatively, you can upgrade your windows with a cornice, which adds stately prominence to your windows.
Add decorative tassels to your blinds for greater designer appeal.
For blinds that are prone to banging (e.g., blinds on doors), consider using hold downs to keep the bottomrail securely in place.
- Due to weight constraints of the blind, certain sizes might require multiple blinds on one headrail.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/4"
- Cornice Upgrade
- 2-on-1 Headrail
- 3-on-1 Headrail
- Hold Downs
- Spacer Blocks
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported