2 1/2" Light Filtering Fabric Blind
20% OFF WITH CODE "FESTIVE" ENDS 12/11
2 1/2" Light Filtering Fabric Blind from Blinds.com dresses your windows with the elegance of soft shades, while providing the convenience of blinds.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
2 1/2" Light Filtering Fabric Blind from Blinds.com dresses your windows with the elegance of soft shades, while providing the convenience of blinds. Unlike wood, faux wood, or mini blinds that block all light, sunlight filters through these blinds and brightens the room with a soft glow.
These blinds are easy to clean due to water and dust resistant technology. They have high elasticity strength, and are extremely bendable and easy to clean with water resistant technology. You can count on these blinds adding a beautiful statement while providing lasting quality. Come standard with matching color 3/8" cloth tapes to add a decorative embellishment to your blinds.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
The two on one headrail option is recommended for larger, heavier shades. Your blind will be split into two blinds that will be mounted on the same headrail but operate independently.
Motorized Lift and Tilt can be added for homes with children and pets or high to reach windows.
Being a light filtering product, a soft glow of light will come through the blind when closed. For complete light blockage and privacy consider our 2" Room Darkening Fabric Blind.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/2"
- Continuous Cord Loop (cloth tape slats)
- 2 1/2" Valance
- Multiple Blinds on 1 Headrail
Origin of Production