HURRY! 30% OFF WITH CODE "HAPPYFOURTH" ENDS 7/6
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
1" Solid Tape Colors
1" Patterned Tape Colors
1 1/8" Patterned Tape Colors
1 1/4" Patterned Tape Colors
With Blinds.com’s 2 1/2” Premium Wood Blinds, the timeless beauty of natural wood enhances a clear view to the outdoors—and all for an incredible price. Made from richly-grained basswood, these blinds feature sizable slats, which provide unimpeded sightlines to the outdoors. Their availability in today’s best-selling paint colors and stains ensures a complementary look with your furnishings and floors, and all colors are enhanced with a UV-inhibiting protective coating.
Our 2 1/2” Premium Wood Blinds’ good looks are equally matched by durability and ease of use. They feature a trapezoidal bottom rail, which ensures better slat closure and offer several lift options that make lifting them a breeze. Their ability to coordinate with Blinds.com’s other Premium Wood Blinds makes it easy to achieve a uniform look throughout your home.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
Designer colors elevate the style and impact of your windows.
Cord Loop Lift and Tilt
Choose a wand tilt to reduce the possibility of tangled cords
- A cordless lift eliminates hassle and cord entanglement and makes raising and lowering your blind easier.
Rounded slat ends give a softer appearance to blinds. Privacy slats eliminate the light that passes through light holes and are a great choice for rooms needing total darkness, such as bedrooms.
Cloth tapes cover route holes for more privacy and add a splash of color. They can create a well-coordinated look that pulls together your décor and are available in solids and decorative patterns.
Available with a unique motorized lift and tilt option, for convenience and hard to reach windows. These are powered by either a battery wand or a plug-in cord.
Valances are available in various styles to complement your décor and give a well-appointed look.
- When this product is raised, the stack height may minimize the outside view.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 11"
- Maximum Width: (As single headrail): 72"
- Maximum Width: (As 2-on-1 headrail): 102"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 4 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Minimun Inside Mound Depth (with Cord Loop) 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Cord Loop): 4"
Origin of Production