2 3/4" Architectural Wood Blind
The 2 3/4” Architectural Wood Blind from Blinds.com brings the beauty of designer-quality blinds to your windows for less. They dress your windows with the warmth of wood, while providing a unique, larger slat size that creates a clearer view to the outdoors.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Solid 1" Tape Colors
The 2 3/4” Architectural Wood Blind from Blinds.com brings the beauty of designer-quality blinds to your windows. They dress your windows with the warmth of wood, while providing a unique, larger slat size that creates a clearer view to the outdoors. Our 2 3/4” Architectural Wood Blinds are made from African Abachi Wood, a durable wood from sustainably managed forests, known for its durability, rich grain and light weight. You can count on them being easy to use as well as lasting for years.
These blinds also excel at helping you achieve a coordinated look throughout your home. Their availability in an assortment of stains and painted finishes, along with their many decorative options, gives you various options for blending style with exceptional light control.
Install Time: 10 - 15 minutes
A wand tilt offers a clean look and reduces the potential hazards associated with tangled cords. Alternatively, a continuous cord lift is a great choice for facilitating the raising of blinds on large windows.
Slat ends can be either square or rounded. square ends offer a more architectural look, while rounded ends help reduce potential hazards that may result from close encounters with sharper slat ends.
Choose privacy slats for total light blockage and a darker room both day and night. Privacy slats have no holes, which enables your blinds to block light from the outdoors, thereby providing more privacy.
Cloth tapes cover route holes for more privacy, add a splash of color and pull together the look of your décor.
- When this product is raised, the stack height may minimize the outside view.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 11"
- Maximum Width: (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width: (As multiple blinds in one window): 144"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Minimun Inside Mound Depth (with Cord Loop) 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Cord Loop): 4"
Origin of Production