HURRY! 20% OFF WITH CODE “SCHOOLDAY” ENDS 8/21
2'' Light Filtering Fabric Blinds from Blinds.com give you a soft and sophisticated fabric look with the functionality of a blind. Unlike traditional wood, faux wood, or mini blinds that block or reflect light, these blinds allow sunlight to filter through brightening your room with a soft glow.
These blinds are easy to clean due to water and dust resistant technology. They have an anti-scratch finish, and are extremely bendable. You can count on these blinds to be easy to use and provide lasting quality.
Install Time: 15 minutes
Choose stylish 3/8" cloth tapes to add a decorative embellishment to your blinds. When chosen, cloth tapes will come in a fabric and color that will match your blinds.
The two on one headrail option is recommended for larger, heavier shades, and will split your blind so that two blinds will be mounted on the same headrail but operate independently.
Motorized Lift and Tilt can be added for homes with children and pets or high to reach windows.
Being a light filtering product, a soft glow of light will come through the blind when closed. For complete light blockage and privacy consider our 2" Room Darkening Fabric Blind.
Our multi-channel remote is a 15 channel remote that can operate up to 20 shades per channel - allowing you to control up to 300 shades with just ONE remote.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface (Routless): 1 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface (with Tapes): 2 1/2"
- Cord Tilt only (routless slats)
- Continuous Cord Loop (cloth tape slats)
- Routless (Privacy) Slats
- Routed Slats (optional)
- 2 1/2" Valance
- Multiple Blinds on 1 Headrail
- Our multi-channel remote is a 15 channel remote that can operate up to 20 shades per channel - allowing you to control up to 300 shades with just ONE remote.
Origin of Production