Completely Cordless Mini Blinds
HURRY! 25% OFF WITH CODE “BIGSAVINGS” ENDS 6/16!
Cordless Aluminum Mini Blinds are a truly distinct cordless blind. These blinds are offered in eight popular colors and made with 6-gauge aluminum slats.
Completely Cordless Mini Blinds are a truly distinct cordless blind. These blinds are offered in eight popular colors and made with 6-gauge aluminum slats. The cordless function operates the lifting and tilting, while eliminating the extra dangling cords to provide a completely clean and unobstructed view to the outside . Amazing and unique — it’s perfect for a chic cordless appearance, or for a home where pets and child safety is a concern!
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 16"
- Maximum Width: 72"
- Minimum Height: 26"
- Maximum Width: 72"
- Approximate side light gap: 1/8" to 1/4" each side
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 9/16"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Completely Cordless - No Wand or Cord
Origin of Production