40% OFF WITH CODE "KICKOFF" ENDS 10/11
- No Sample
Edge Banding Colors
Transform your space with stunning Deluxe Roman Shade. These shades can add a classy touch to any room, and come in an array of textures, solids, and colors. Easily find the perfect shade by selecting from fabrics such as cotton and blended materials. With these beautiful shades, you'll be able to give any space a luxurious makeover at an affordable price.
Install Time: 20 - 30 minutes
When lowered, a flat fold hangs straight while a plain fold features horizontal seams. Also known as a Hobbled Fold, a soft fold is characterized by a pattern of gentle creases running from top to bottom.
Choose a Cordless Lift or Motorized Lift to eliminate the hassle of cords.
Top-Down/Bottom-Up lets you lower your shade from the top or raise it from the bottom, resulting in maximum light control.
A nylon Continuous Cord Loop is an ideal option for windows that are large and have heavier shades. It is easier to lift and offers more convenience.
For a bit more privacy and energy efficiency, thermal sateen liners are the way to go. For total or near-total darkness (e.g., in bedrooms or media rooms), using a privacy liner made of room-darkening or blackout fabric is your best option.
Edge binding can provide a finished, unified appeal that complements the other components of your interior design.
The way this shade stacks may potentially minimize the view on a tall window.
This shade may wrinkle slightly if left raised for extended periods of time due to the composition of the fabric.
Flat style shades will have visible tack marks. This is normal and not considered a defect.
Cords are visible on the streetside.
To reduce the potential of large light gaps on the side of relax fold shades, we recommend using an outside mount application versus an inside mount application.
Waterfall style shades will have control cords positioned behind the fabric.
Outside Mount does not come with pre-drilled holes see Install Instructions. Outside Mount headrail on CCO and Motorized lift will measure approx. 1" wider than shade.
Motorized shades come with a rechargeable battery. One charger is included with each order.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 115"
- Minimum Height: 16"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Cord Lift): 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) (Cord Lift): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Top Down Bottom Up): 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) (Top Down Bottom Up): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Cordless and Continuous Cord Loop): 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) (Cordless): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) (Continuous Cord Loop): 3"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3 3/4"
Motorized Depth Requirements
- Under 58" in width requires Minimum Mounting Depth of 2 1/4"
- Over 58" in width requires Minimum Mounting Depth of 3 1/4"
Origin of Production