Fabric Vertical Blind
For those who like the look of drapery but seek a more versatile and affordable alternative, Blinds.com Fabric Vertical Blinds are a sensible choice. These fabric verticals give you the soft look of drapes but block harsh sun, filter light and add warmth to your home and can even serve as a partition to divide space between rooms.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
For those who like the look of drapery but seek a more versatile and affordable alternative, Blinds.com Fabric Vertical Blinds are a sensible choice. These fabric verticals give you the soft look of drapes but block harsh sun, filter light and add warmth to your home and can even serve as a partition to divide space between rooms. And now that they’re available in warm, earthy colors with textural appeal, they can be used on most window types with dramatic effect.
Blinds.com Fabric Vertical Blinds are as durable as they are stylish. They are comprised of a deluxe track with a self-aligning, heavy-duty aluminum channel, which ensures equal spacing and synchronized slat movement.
Install Time: 20 - 25 minutes
An optional white PVC backing offers increased insulation and privacy and provides a uniform appearance from the street.
A white wand cord is an alternative to the chain-and-cord control. This option offers simplicity and less possibility of entanglement.
- Vinyl verticals may be specified to stack at either end of the window, or split down the middle when open. Please consider your view before specifying.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 6"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Width Inside Mount deduction - 1/4"
- Height Inside Mount deduction - 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Cord Control
- Wand Control
- Valance Options
- PVC Insert
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials