30% OFF WITH CODE “HEADSTART” ENDS 10/26
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Light Filtering Sheer Colors - 3" Band Size
Blackout Sheer Colors - 4 3/8" Band Sizes
Blinds.com’s Flat Sheer Shadings give your windows an updated look that combines the practicality of blinds with the light-filtering effects of a shade. These shades are composed of 2 pieces of fabric with alternating solid panels, which can provide either a soft view to the outdoors or privacy with light control. They are available in a select assortment of soft, neutral colors, which will blend with your décor and keep the look fresh and modern.
During the day, keep your Premium Flat Sheer Shades open, and enjoy a veiled view to the outdoors. At night enjoy the benefit of privacy. The change in privacy and light control is easier than you’d expect, thanks to a color coordinated, nylon beaded, continuous cord loop control, which allows the vanes of the 2 fabrics to work in unison and be open or closed at any level. Select motorization for simple use with a remote control.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Choose the cordless lift option to make this shade completely cord free.
Upgrade your shade with blackout fabrics for more light obstruction and more privacy.
Headrails are color coordinated for Corded product, and are white for Cordless product.
For ultimate blackout light control consider our blackout honeycomb or roman shade options.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized option. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 94"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 94"
- Minimum Width (Motorized): 20"
- Minimum Height (Motorized): 18"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8" on headrail
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Inside, Outside and End Mount Available
- Left or Right Cord Loop
- Cassette Valance
Origin of Production