25% OFF WITH CODE "FALLSTYLE" ENDS 9/28
Blinds.com Light Filtering Cellular Arches take the good looks and insulating properties of our popular Light Filtering Shades to that hardest-to-fit of spaces: arched windows. Often times, arches are left untreated for their seemingly “difficult” dimensions, with the result being a flood of sunlight and glare that can fade furniture and raise energy bills. With Light Filtering Cellular Arches, however, you can now tie together the look of all your window treatments, while enjoying the absence of glare and enhanced energy savings. They are available in our most popular cell sizes to match your Blinds.com Light Filtering Cellular Shades.
Blinds.com Light Filtering Cellular Arches feature a Perfect Arch, Eyebrow Arch, or Elongated Arch. Like their sister product, Blackout Cellular Shades, these arches are constructed with an insulating honeycomb core and are available in an impressive assortment of textured solids and subtle prints.
Install Time: 15 - 20 Minutes
- Arches come with a neutral color to the street side.
- Cellular shades are an energy-saving choice for any home but are especially beneficial in climates with extreme heat or cold.
- For a coordinated look throughout your home, use Light Filtering Cellular Arches with your existing Blinds.com Light Filtering Cellular Shades.
- Arches are inoperable.
- Arches are installed separately from your shade. If your arch is part of a continuous larger window opening, there will be a light gap visible between the arch and shade.
- 3/8”,9/16”, and ¾” single cell, or ½” double cell sizes are available.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
- Shop the entire Blinds.com Cellular Shade Collection here.
Child Safety Information: This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 11"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Side Mount: Up to 48"
- Height must be half the width
- Shades height must be less than half of the shade width
- Both leg heights must be equal
- The difference between the shade height and leg height must be 5" or more
- Minimum leg height 1"
Perfect Half Arches:
- Width and Height must be equal
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Depth Required for Fully Recessed: 2 5/8"
- Perfect Arch
- Elongated Arches
- Eyebrow Arches
- Half Arches
Origin of Production