25% OFF WITH CODE "HOME" ENDS 1/19
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Our Light Filtering Roller Shades put a beautiful face on privacy and gently filter light. This collection consists of a wide assortment of on-trend solids, tweedy textures, linen effects, subtle stripes, and jacquard-woven fabrics, all of which elevate the look of your décor.
These shades also offer the ultimate in ease of use. They are available with an assortment of lifts to meet your home’s unique needs and can be customized with an optional decorative valance. Whatever style you choose will yield practicality and style. These shades make your windows more than a gateway to a view; they make any window the focal point of your room.
Included in our Light Filtering Roller Shade assortment are exclusive patterns from the Stay by Stacy Garcia Collection. Stacy Garcia has partnered with some of the world’s leading manufacturers to create products for resorts and homes all over the world. Garcia has been featured in Traditional Home, Interior Design, Architectural Digest, and New York Spaces. This award-winning designer has joined together with Blinds.com to create her premiere collection of patterned shades. To see more products that feature the Stay by Stacy Garcia collection, click here!
Install Time: 12 - 15 minutes
Lift options include a beaded chain, which is great for lifting heavier or larger-scale shades; a spring tension roller (cordless), a hassle-free option that eliminates the possibility of cord entanglement.
Consider ordering a valance for the top of your shade. Valances add a finishing touch to your window treatment and elevate the look of your room.
For inside mounts, you can avoid light gaps on the sides of the inside mounted shades by ordering Light Gap Blockers. Light Gap Blockers are window-frame-mounted add-on, which eliminate the light gaps on the sides of the shade. These Light Gap Blockers have a sticky backing which allows you to apply them to your window easily.
At night, light-filtering shades do reveal subtle silhouettes to the street. For more privacy and maximum light control, consider one of our blackout roller shades.
Inside-mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the edge of the fabric and the window casing on the cord-loop side and a 5/8" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top. To eliminate this light gap, consider an outside mount.
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Cord Loop Specifications
- Minimum Width: 14"
- Maximum Width: 126"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Light Gap: 1/2" to 3/4" per side
- Geared Clutch required over 56 square feet
Cordless Lift Specifications
- Minimum Width: 20"
- Maximum Width: 90"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Light Gap: 3/8"- 1/2" per side
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed ): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Cassette): 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed Cassette): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface (Cassette): 2 7/8"
- Cordless Lift
- Beaded Chain with Spring Assist
- Reverse Roll
- Fascia and Cassette Options
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials