Light Filtering Sheer Shade
The Blinds.com Light Filtering Sheer Shades evoke a simple elegance combining the beauty of sheer fabric, with the sleek profile and light control of a blind.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Solid 2" Colors
The Blinds.com Light Filtering Sheer Shades evoke a simple elegance combining the beauty of sheer fabric, with the sleek profile and light control of a blind. Featuring a design that has soft translucent fabric vanes suspended between two sheer layers of fabrics, it gives your windows a luminous glow that gently diffuses light. This shade has fabric vanes that rotate like a blind so you can control the changes of sunlight throughout the day. With the use of a color coordinated nylon continuous cord loop lift system, you can fully raise your shade for an unobstructed view to the outside. The shades are available in 2’’ & 3’’ solid colors and 2.5’’ printed linen colors. Comes standard with a fabric insert cassette for a cohesive look.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Choose from a variety of neutrals and textures to add that perfect touch to your décor.
A great choice for windows of any size, and particularly large windows, where traditional blinds and shades will be too heavy.
If you are looking to block more light or want privacy at night, choose our Room Darkening Sheer Shades.
Because of their sheer fabric construction, these shades are not recommended for humid areas or areas where the shade may get wet.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords, and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width: 116"
- Minimum Height: 11"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Light Gap: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Left or Right Cord Loop
- Hold Downs Available (Outside Mount)
- Spacer Blocks Available (Outside mount)
Origin of Production