Blinds.com Premier Decorative Roller Shades dress up your windows with lively patterns and inspiring prints at an affordable price. This exclusive selection features a mix of stripes, prints, textural solids and natural-fiber blends that are rarely available in roller-shade collections.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 8 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Blinds.com Premier Decorative Roller Shades dress up your windows with lively patterns and inspiring prints at an affordable price. This exclusive selection features a mix of stripes, prints, textural solids and natural-fiber blends that are rarely available in roller-shade collections.
These shades come standard with light-filtering lining and can be upgraded with different linings to suit your unique needs. All shades come with additional fabric to ensure that the roller is not exposed when unrolled completely. This also prevents the material from separating from the roller. Come with a white-to-street backing.
Change the feel of your room, add impact to your windows and enjoy the benefits of privacy mixed with fashionable looks.
Install Time: 12 - 15 minutes
To up your energy savings, choose the optional Reflective Energy-Saving Backing. To ensure total darkness, upgrade to a Blackout Backing, especially where darkness is needed, such as in bedrooms and media rooms. Both of these upgrades are white to the street.
Cordless control is a hassle-free option that not only offers a clean aesthetic, but also eliminates the potential hazards associated with cord entanglement.
If a beaded chain is desired, the Nickel Beaded Chain offers a more contemporary look; however, if your home has other metal finishes, a white chain will be more compatible and discreet.
A cassette is an integrated valance system that features a stylish, curved face that houses the material within the casing. Cassettes offer a clean presentation when shades are lifted.
Create a coordinating look with our matching Premier Roman Shades, as well as the following drapery collections: Premier French Pleat Drapery Premier Grommet Drapery and Premier Pencil-Pleat Drapery.
There is an additional deduction made when the Cassette valance is ordered. Your fabric will measure 1 3/8" narrower than the inside measurement.
Light-filtering shades reveal silhouettes to the street at night.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 14"
- Maximum Width: 90"
- Minimum Height: 17"
- Maximum Height: 78"
- Approx. vertical light gap: 1/2" each side
- Min. Inside Mount Depth: 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with Cassette: 1 3/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with Cassette (fully recessed): 3 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth - Cordless: 1 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - Cordless): 1 5/8"
- Min. Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Min. Outside Mounting Surface with Cassette: 2 7/8"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported