BUY MORE, SAVE MORE WITH CODE “REFRESH” ENDS 2/24
Your price and/or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Select a color to see the preview
Blinds.com Premier Roman Shades, our most elegant Roman shade, blend Blinds.com-brand affordability with timeless style. The wide array of textures, patterns, and colors span from traditional to contemporary and add a wow factor to any room. Premier Roman Shades come with an impressive number of high-end features for the price. The shades’ horizontal rods, sewn into the fabric, allow for effortless operation and enable the shade to fold neatly when raised. Choose from a Hobbled or Flat fold style to get a look that complements your décor and setting, or add extra style with the new Relaxed Fold option.
Install Time: 12-15 minutes
- Plain fold shades offer a more structured look that can add a spot of warmth to spaces with more contemporary design.
- Cordless controls offer a clean and uncluttered look while Continuous Cord Loop helps easily open the shades on larger windows.
- A fabric-wrapped wooden headrail provides a continuous look and comes with an optional valance for more dramatic appeal.
- Blackout lining offers total light obstruction and is ideal for bedrooms.
- For high or out of reach windows, consider adding motorized lift.
- The way this shade stacks may potentially minimize the view on a tall window.
- This shade’s operating mechanism and fold require a larger-than-typical mounting depth inside the window. Double-check your window’s depth prior to ordering to make sure your window can accommodate this shade.
For a complete patterns list, click here.
- [Click here] to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 100"
- Minimum Height: 22"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 9/16"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 3/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
Origin of Production