HURRY! 30% OFF WITH CODE "HAPPYFOURTH" ENDS 7/6
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date 07/16/2020
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Don’t take away from draperies’ good looks by using drapery rings of inferior quality; choose our Wood Eyelet Rings instead. These beautiful wooden rings feature a hand-applied finish and come in six different colors with broad application and appeal—Black, White, Antique Bronze, Antique Gold, Oxford Mahogany and Walnut. Better still, these Eyelet Rings match our Wood Post Tiebacks, so your windows can look coordinated from top to bottom.
Our Wood Eyelet rings can be sewn onto your drapery or top treatment directly, or they can attach by way of drapery hooks. They are designed to work on drapery rods up to 1 3/8” in diameter and come in sets of 7.
Install Time: 5 - 6 minutes
- Choose your finish to coordinate with other metal finishes in your home, so as to give a well-planned, well-designed look.
- Wood Eyelet Rings will not traverse over center-support brackets, which are typically needed to support rods longer than 72” in width. For rod widths greater than 72”, a 2-panel treatment that meets in the middle will eliminate this issue.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
- 1 3/8" Diameter
- Sold in Packs of 7 Rings per Bag
Origin of Production