40% OFF WITH CODE "KICKOFF" ENDS 10/11
- No Sample
Edge Banding Colors
EZ-A Motorized Roman Shades can dress your windows up in any style with the ease and convenience of built-in motorized lifts. From classic fabrics with light filtering liners to modern and vibrant colors with blackout capabilities, these endlessly customizable motorized roman shades can match any décor and are equipped with new extraordinarily quiet motors. Easily operated by your choice of remote or optional home automation system, you’ll find the look and ease of use you need at amazing prices.
Select from four shade styles in beautiful fabrics: Classic Fold, Flat Fold, or Hobbled Fold along with a multitude of textures, solids, and prints, all of which are available in a variety of materials, spanning from cotton to blended weaves.
You can also personalize your motorized roman shade liners for made-to-order light control. Select the standard white light filtering liner or upgrade to thermal sateen light filtering, room darkening (blocks 95% of light), or a complete blackout liner (blocks 100% of light). Comes standard with a fabric insert valance which incorporates the shade within a decorative cover to add a fantastic finishing touch.
EZ-A cordless, motorized window shades are designed and engineered to be compatible with other EZ-A products through a single remote or hub. This gives every homeowner the freedom to style every room as desired with the ability to mix and match EZ-A shades for a truly personalized, simple, and complete motorized solution. Explore the entire line of compatible EZ-A home automated, motorized window treatments now.
Install Time: 20-30 minutes
- Compatibility of products: Operate up to 16 shades simultaneously with a single remote.
- Remotes are offered as 1, 6, or 16 channels. Please choose remotes based on your number of shades and lifestyle.
- Types of lifts available: Rechargeable battery motor with radio frequency remote control.
- Expected battery life: 6 months on a full charge (based on 2 up/down cycles each day).
- Easy programming.
- Upgrade to a smart hub & app for enhanced automation including voice control.
- Economical battery-powered motors can be recharged up to 500 times for many years of reliable service. Smart Home Automation
- The EZ-A line of motorized window treatments requires only (1) one smart hub with an app to operate all EZ-A window treatments throughout your home.
- If you wish to operate more than 16 shades through one device, the EZ-A hub, and the app can accommodate.
- The hub makes it easy to control your motorized shades using your smartphone or tablet. It is fully compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home and comes with a USB cable and power plug.
Classic Fold style hangs straight but does have horizontal seams. Flat Fold hangs straight when lowered and has no seams. Hobbled Fold, as the name implies, features a top-to-bottom series of soft folds. Front Slats Fold features horizontal tucks on the front of the shade that add visual interest when made in a solid color fabric.
Choose from 4 liners. Use Standard lining for a basic light-filtering lining. For slightly more privacy and energy efficiency, choose Thermal Sateen liner. If energy efficiency and total or near-total darkness is needed (e.g., in bedrooms or media rooms) the optimal choices are Room Darkening, blocking out the majority of sunlight, or Premium Blackout which blocks out 100% of sunlight.
At least one remote control is recommended per order.
- Battery charger and remote control included with shade purchase.
- The way this shade stacks may potentially minimize the view on a tall window.
- Due to the makeup of the fabric, this shade may see slight wrinkling if raised for long stretches of time.
- Outside mount does not come with pre-drilled holes see Install Instructions. Outside mount headrails will measure approximately 1" wider than shade.
- Easy to install - all hardware included
- One battery charger will be provided per order.
Child Safety Information:
EZ-A Motorized Roman Shades are safer for kids. There are no accessible cords that can twist and create a hazard for children and pets. There are no physical operating controls on these shades.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Motor Specifications
- Minimum Width: 23"
- Maximum Width: 84"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 102"
Approximate inside mount deduction: 1/4"
Shades less than 58" x 58"
- Minimum Inside Depth: 2"
- Minimum Flush Inside Depth: 2 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Wall Space: 2 1/4"
Shades greater than 58" x 58"
- Minimum Inside Depth: 2"
- Minimum Flush Inside Depth: 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Wall Space: 3 1/4"
- Room Darkening
- Plain and Soft Fold
- Hub - Smart Home Capability
- Remote Controls
- 1 Channel
- 6 Channel
- 16 Channel
Origin of Production