2 1/2" Wood Blind
Levolor’s 2 1/2” Wood Blinds bring the elegance of hand-selected premium hardwood into your home. Offering more than mere function, these blinds promise to be a versatile attention-getter that adds warmth and timeless style to any room.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Levolor’s 2 1/2” Wood Blinds bring the elegance of hand-selected premium hardwood into your home. Offering more than mere function, these blinds promise to be a versatile attention-getter that adds warmth and timeless style to any room. These wood blinds also come in a sophisticated array of wood grains and painted finishes that match today’s top design trends.
These blinds also excel at helping you achieve a coordinated look throughout your home. They are styled identically to match Levolor 2” Premium Wood Blinds and 1” Wood Blinds, making it easy to take their beauty to windows of any size and sill depth.
Comes standard with a matching valance.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
Premium Wood Colors elevate the style and impact of your windows.
Featuring a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord, cordless lift allows the blinds to be easily raised with a touch of a finger.
Choose the privacy slats option for total light blockage and a darker room both day and night.
Cloth tapes cover route holes for more privacy, add a splash of color and pull together the look of your décor.
The light weight of real wood makes these blinds ideal for covering large windows.
When this product is raised, the stack height may minimize the outside view.
Use samples to ensure that stains are compatible with wood furniture and floors.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 84"
- Maximum Width (As 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 144"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/4"
Origin of Production