Save 50% on select products! Use code "SUPERSALE" at checkout. Sale ends 4/23.
Levolor’s 2” Premium Wood Blinds bring the elegance of hand-selected premium hardwood into your home. Offering more than mere function, these blinds promise to be a focal point that adds style and impact to any room.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Levolor’s 2” Premium Wood Blinds bring the elegance of hand-selected premium hardwood into your home. Offering more than mere function, these blinds promise to be a focal point that adds style and impact to any room.
These 2” Premium Wood Blinds come in an exciting array of wood grains and painted finishes that span lighter beech to rich mahogany and assorted tinted whites. In addition to standard colors, they are available in additional Deluxe, Premium and Designer colors, so that you can get the look that you love at the price that suits your budget. Featuring a complementary valance and the option of decorative tapes, they are the choice for those who know that function should not come at the expense of good design.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
Designer colors elevate the style and impact of your windows.
Privacy slats block light from coming through light holes and offers more privacy.
Cloth tapes cover route holes for more privacy and add a splash of color.
When this product is raised, the stack height may minimize the outside view.
Use samples to ensure that stains are compatible with wood furniture and floors.
Cordless lifts will still require a wand tilt to open/close slats.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials
Child Safety Information
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (as 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 144"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - no valance): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - with valance): 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported