Blackout Cellular Shades
40% OFF WITH CODE "MEMORIALDAY" ENDS 5/31
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 06/09/2023
You can now add at checkout with just one click - it's easy!How it works
3/8" Single Cell Colors
- No Sample
9/16" Single Cell Colors
- No Sample
1/2" Double Cell Colors
3/4" Single Cell Colors
- No Sample
3/4" Double Cell Colors
1 1/4" Single Cell Colors
3/8" Single Cell Sheer Colors (Day / Night only)
- No Sample
9/16" Single Cell Sheer Colors (Day / Night only)
3/4" Single Cell Sheer Colors (Day / Night only)
1 1/4" Single Cell Sheer Colors (Day / Night only)
Curated for our customers as part of Blinds.com’s complete product line of cellular shades, the Blinds.com’s Blackout Cellular Shades are our best-selling blackout cell shades. Their ability to completely block out external light makes them ideal for day sleepers, as well as a great choice for media rooms. You can also enhance the blackout capabilities by adding light blockers to each side. These insulating shades feature air-trapping honeycomb cells that repel summer heat and winter cold alike. The result is year-round comfort and lowered energy bills.
Our Blackout Cellular Shades are available in both single and double cell constructions, including our unique, larger scale XL choices. When raised, these shades stack compactly, giving you a clear, unobstructed view. Made from a high-quality, fray-proof polyester fabric, Blackout Cellular Shades are treated to be stain-resistant and anti-static. This ensures long-lasting good looks and reduced dust build-up.
This product is available in a wide range of colors to match your specific décor and come in a variety of cell sizes, including the unique, larger scale XL pleat sizes. Offered, also, are a large array of customization options including cordless lifts, smart release, top-down/bottom-up, Day/Night dual shades and motorized – options to fit any lifestyle and room. All are white backed, which ensures a uniform appearance from the street. Select your favorite color and customize these today for stunning views and the ease of a perfect lift option for every window you cover.
Install Time: 12 - 15 Minutes
For large windows,the continuous cord loop or SmartRelease lift options enables larger shades to operate more smoothly and effortlessly.
Top-down/bottom-up lets you choose whether light enters from below or up above. ClearFit similarly offers a top-down/bottom-up solution, but one that is free of exposed cords.
Cordless eliminates hassle and makes this window treatment safer for kids.
Double-cell shades offer better insulation for older windows than single cells and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
For custom light control, choose the Day/Night option which adds a full shade made of sheer shade fabric above the blackout shade fabric you choose.
Inside mounted cellular shades will have a vertical light gap on the edges of the shade of up to 1/4” per side. If you need complete light blockage, consider adding light guards
XL Single Cell and Large Double Cell colors are only available with the upgraded cordless lift options.
Power supply options offered are battery wand and plug in. Battery wand requires 8 AA batteries to operate, motorized shades do not include batteries. Plug in alternative offers cable sizes 48" and 96" to meet your needs. Remotes do not include batteries and require CR2450 batteries. (Currently not available)
- Shop the entire collection here.
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless upgrade, with the exception of cordless top down/bottom up. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Vertical Light Gap: 1/8" each side
- Color-coordinated rail colors
Other Lift Options
- Cordless & Top-Down/Bottom-Up
- Continuous Loop Lift
- Motorization (batteries not included) (Currently not available)
- Motorized Top Down (batteries not included) (Currently not available)
- SmartRelease continuous cord loop
- Day/Night (Corded & Cordless)
- Light Guard (Inside mount only)
- Control Pole (Cordless only)
- Hold Down Brackets (outside mount only)
- Spacer Blocks (outside mount only)
Origin of Production