25% OFF WITH CODE “MITTENS” ENDS 12/10
Select a color to see the preview
Dramatically reduce your home’s cooling costs while creating a pleasant atmosphere for your patio, deck or sunroom with our Heavy Duty Outdoor Solar Shades. These fashionable shades come in a variety of textural weaves and are available with different opacity levels. All come standard with a wind-flex tie-down system that keeps them held in place even during extreme conditions. A fabric-wrapped bottom tube and optional full commercial-grade aluminum valance give a well-finished look.
For indoor or outdoor use, our Heavy Duty Outdoor Solar Shades have a quick and easy to install for an instant update to your home. Place them on your windows’ exterior, in a sunroom to reduce cooling costs or use them as an outdoor space divider between you and the open air. The solar screen fabric keeps heat from your window, reducing heat transfer and giving you a refreshing break from the sun no matter where you install them.
Install Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Tip: Our standard widths for this product are 48, 72, 84, 96 and 120. Your price will be lower if you choose one of these widths. All shades have a height of 96".
Pole / Crank Lift * comes standard with this product. Or opt for the *motorized control lift.
A remote control will be included for each shade ordered with motorization. The motor type is dependent upon the fabric choice. Caribbean, Maui and Kona fabrics come with an AC Plug-in motor. Capri, St. Lucia, Santorini and Bora Bora fabrics come with a DC Rechargeable motor.
AC Plug-in motor: Includes a 12' plug-in cord, 5 channel remote and can control up to 5 shades with one remote.
DC Rechargeable motor: Includes battery, charger and 5 channel remote that can control up to 5 shades with one remote.
Outdoor solar shades provide daytime privacy. If nighttime privacy is desired, consider adding interior window coverings as well.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the crank or motorized upgrade.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Stocked Height: 96"
- Available in widths of: 48", 72", 84”, 96", or 120"
- Widths can be cut: To any size
- Fabric will be 1" less on both sides than ordered width
- Motor Type: 12' plug in cord (right side)
- Minimum space needed for brackets: 2 1/4" x 3"
- Brackets Are Universal: Ceiling, Wall or Side Mount
- 2' or 6' Pole Sizes
- Motorized with 5 channel remote. Can control up to 5 channels with one remote. (Remote included with each shade)
Origin of Production